Your wishes are our motivation:
More time for your patients by an optimized examination process both in the diagnostics room and at the ENT workstation.
Computer technology has greatly changed diagnostics. Would you not also have one PC workstation with a central patient database that combines all diagnostic systems? Thanks to network integration diagnostic results can be used on the network from any PC.
Innovative operating concepts such as touch screen control or automatic detection of probe removal (iHandle) automatically control the measuring process and save time.
The core piece of the ATMOS diagnostic system with
the interface to the computer, the power supply and
the connections for the footswitch and iHandle.
The cube is supplied with the network-compatible
diagnostic software, a patient management and all
The rhinomanometry module enables the anterior measurement optionally with the nose mask or nose olives.
The tympanometry module with integrated high frequency tympanometry and depending on the age parameter adjustment has an ergonomically shaped probe handle with an LED status indicator and shift key button for changeover.
The A-Scan-module is used to perform quick paranasal and frontal sinus diagnostics at the ENT
▪ Determination of pressure, volume fl ow and nose resistance
▪ CAR algorithm
▪ Comparative display of measurements for the provocation test
Hygiene benefi ts:
The patient-oriented components are removable and can be reprocessed
by machine. The integrated fi lter pad clearly separates the
patient from the device-side area.
▪ high-frequency tympanometry
▪ stapedius refl ex measurement
▪ eustachian tube function test
▪ refl ex-decay test as an option
▪ high-tone tympanometry (678 and 1,000 Hz)
▪ age-based automatic probe tone selection
▪ test cavity in the probe holder for easy calibration
▪ individual, sinus-specifi c acoustic gain parameters for maxillaris and frontalis
▪ additional gain curves for cysts as well as an overall gain.
▪ preprogrammed amplifi cation parameters and depth scale for maxillary and
▪ foot switch and automatic mode for quick performance of measurements